Sunday, December 28, 2014

Had to have it because of the Hawaiian Islands.....
 Probably not original light - but I liked it.....made it to the Antique Show in downtown Pleasanton
 Got me a pretty bracelet
 The back fence is done!
I dont like sewing. But did buy myself a new machine this year. I regret never learning more from my mom - she was such a wonderful seamstress and I never took advantage of her knowledge. Anyway, I found this material and was ready to donate it and then thought - I could make some bags! So I did!
 A tam for Amy for Christmas
 Decided to try my hand at some jewelry making.....fun and easy but I need more practice!


Miniature golf for the September brthdays!
A trip to Calistoga and area.....this was dinner after a wonderful lunch on the Napa Wine Train.....snacks in the courtyard of the motel we were staying at
On the Napa Wine Train....relaxing....and WONDERFUL food!
train ride up in Jamestown....
yep, Wente's as usual......can you believe 41 years?????!!!!!
Universal Studios and granddaughter got picked to participate in the Animal Show!


lunch at Big Thunder BBQ


Knott's Berry Farm
Snoopy came to tuck us in each night!

my Mickey Shawl!

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...